- 324a Carlisle St, Balaclava, 3163, Victoria, Australia. - Telephone 03 90410103 - Email shelley@littlesparrow.net.au - Open Hours 9.30-5 Mon to Sat

Thursday, September 3, 2009

grow my little pretties




Spring is so exciting isn't it, going out to feed the gals each morning will now bring even more surprises. Apart from the new laying frenzy, there are so many Golden Podded Peas my cheeks are always stuffed full! I'm looking forward to the cauli's and elephant leeks!!
Little Sparrow is enjoying the warm breeze...it's so lovely to finally have the doors open.
I have a new island shelf thanks to my lovely man, just in time for some big orders, mind you i managed to fill it rather quickly regardless.
These great games are definitely worth a look, the pieces are wooden and such dear little characters especially Penguin Rescue, a great ECO game....maybe we can stop global warming!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...