- 324a Carlisle St, Balaclava, 3163, Victoria, Australia. - Telephone 03 90410103 - Email shelley@littlesparrow.net.au - Open Hours 9.30-5 Mon to Sat

Sunday, November 8, 2009

thankyou......

...just when i was feeling quite tired and full of self doubt, all the way from the other side of the world someone wrote a few kind words.......thankyou so much Lezlee, you made my day! XX

"Hi! I was googling boys crochet and somehow was blessed to stumble on your website. I can not tell you how much I love your blog. It is so creative! If I owned a store I would want it to be just like yours! I was a little disappointed to find that it was in Australia since I live in the United States. If it were anywhere in the United States I was willing to drive to see it but I'm not sure I can justify flying across the world just for a super cute shop! Then again.....!
Well, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It made me want to be a little girl again. I am 37 and homeschool five boys. Not much makes me feel like that.
Thank you,
Lezlee"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...