- 324a Carlisle St, Balaclava, 3163, Victoria, Australia. - Telephone 03 90410103 - Email shelley@littlesparrow.net.au - Open Hours 9.30-5 Mon to Sat

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Introducing Pilgrim

Hi my name is Pilgrim, and I’ve just started working at Little Sparrow’s brand new Carlisle street location. I’m a graphic designer and illustrator when I’m not at the store, and you might’ve seen my work on my blog Draw! Pilgrim.

I’ve been a dedicated shopper at Little Sparrow over the years, and my son has quite a few treasures from here. Today I want to show you my favourite things in store, and maybe soon you can pop in for a chat!

Photobucket

I love vintage fabrics and design, so this bag just calls my name. Aren’t the colours lovely?

Photobucket

This wool is my absolute favourite to work with. Its organic and comes in such lovely shades.

Photobucket

Shelley helped me to learn to crochet and since then I’ve had a hard time stopping! This book is one of my favourites and is helping me make a humungous and spectacular blanket!

Photobucket

The organic felt stocked at Little Sparrow is so great to work with. Aside from knowing it’s a natural, organic material, it comes in an amazing range of colours and has a sturdiness to it that you’ll never find in the acrylic felt.

Photobucket

Cute stationary has always been my weakness! I love the Lyra pencils that we stock too.

Photobucket

And don’t forget a groovy case for those new pencils!

Photobucket

The clothing at little sparrow is so special – hand made, one off and full of charm. I really wish this pinafore came in my size!

Photobucket

Speaking of wishful wardrobes, isn't this dolls cape amazing?

Photobucket

And i know my son would love a classic colorfull pull toy!

These are just a fraction of the beautiful things we have in store. Pop in and see the spacious new location for yourself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...